What is a language audit?
Language auditing is a means of mapping English language skills within a company. More specifically, the language audit:
- Determines the linguistic needs of your employees, either by profession or by job description;
- Establishes a “language reference” for each profession or job that takes into account the linguistic needs and objectives;
- Assesses the current language skills of your employees and accurately determines the actual training needs according to the professional objectives (volume, educational program, training frequency…)
- Analyse language needs and define the linguistic profile of each person to train;
- An individual assessment of each employee to determine their level of expression and autonomy in English;
- Definition of objectives: to determine realistic objectives to reach, the pedagogical content and rhythm that respect the professional and organisational constraints of the person concerned;
- Establishment of a definitive training program for each employee to be trained (training volume, frequency, teaching materials…).
- Companies can opt for their employees to sit an official BULATS test either at the beginning and/or at the end of the training.