As a company
You have rights to training!
With your Personal Training Account (CPF), you are entitled to training hours throughout your professional life. The CPF was created to facilitate access to qualifying training and is attached to the person and not their employment contract. Therefore, the CPF is maintained after the loss of employment or in the event of you changing company. As of 2020, your account will be funded up to 500 euros per year, up to the limit of 5000 euros, for part-time work or more. If you less work than part-time hours, your rights are calculated in proportion to your activity.
How can you use your CPF?
- Connect to the website www.moncompteformation.gouv.fr
- Log in using your social security number to find out how much you have in your account to fund your training
- Access Kelly Venz’s training catalogue and select a training module which corresponds to your needs
- Sign up to a training session and pay directly using MonCompteFormation
Training organisation no.: registered under number 73 31 07526 31. This registration is not equivalent to State approval.
Courses by level*:
*Level established according to the “Common European Framework of Reference for Languages”.
Contact us for more information on our courses…
Assessment by an official language test.
Anyone undertaking training within the CPF framework is required to sit the LINGUASKILL (ex BULATS), which is the international standard for describing language ability. You can choose between two innovative English tests, which are based on the language skills used in everyday situations. Your LINGUASKILL results are valid for 2 years.
- Linguaskill GENERAL: based on everyday life and is non-business specific.
- Linguaskill BUSINESS: based in a business and corporate setting.